Since there are always new people joining us, I will post the rules every few months so that everyone knows what is and isn't allowed in the gallery.
1) No photographs/screenshots found on the internet that are in any way photoshopped (unless it is so distorted it looks nothing like the original) will be accepted.
The only exception to this rule is memes such as this one: greenmamba5.deviantart.com/art…
However, if you took the photograph yourself you are more than welcome to submit it. (Lucky yous)
2) Drawings that you made yourselves that are coloured/drawn in photoshop or are hand-drawn are allowed.
3) If you want to submit a photoshopped artwork/stamp/icon/etc. that falls into the first rule, it will have to be submitted into the 'faves' gallery located under the main gallery.
The 'faves' gallery can still be seen by people who look at the group's main page.
4) This is not a Doctor Who group, so any submission that is just a Doctor Who logo or something that is only loosely related to Matt will not be accepted.
5) Literature that contains Matt or any of his characters in it is excepted in the 'literature' folder.
6) Since it is not allowed on dA, Demotivational Posters are no longer accepted into the galleries.
7) Cosplayers will be accepted in the 'other' folder.
-Drawings and paintings go into the 'Drawings and Paintings' folder.
-The 'Other' folder is for memes/photoshopped photographs/photographs, and other submissions that don't fit into 'Drawings and Paintings'.
-Literature goes in the 'literature' folder.
Thanks for reading.